The roles have reversed! You guys asked for it in the comments. The opposite combo of… Where I won’t be able to play the piece properly, or sound really off, and Eddy will have to guess based on what he thinks I’m trying to do. It’s alright, it’s alright. It’s a team effort. Alright, and for those of you that didn’t see our last video, Brett doesn’t listen to pop music. I would play pop music on the piano and Brett’d try to guess it. But this time you guys asked for the reverse, so Brett’s going to play. Do I just YouTube “pop music”? I don’t know man, you do you. Yeah, okay. I’ll go— – I’ll look for over 100 million views at least.
– Okay. But I’m just gonna go to YouTube and type in like “pop music”, because I don’t know any like, pop music. Whoa!!! There’s 1.6 billion views. Doesn’t matter. Ah! I know this. Oh wait. It’s got rap, right? Oh I know! Uhh… (singing) “You’re such a duh-duh-duh. I love it.” – Uhh…
– Yeah. “I Love It”. Kanye West and… …the ones where they look like freaking Minecraft things. Um… Um, the guy from “Gucci Gang”, Lil Pump. Yeah…! *laughs* And the song is called… – “I Love It”.
– “I Love It”. Yeah yeah… Oh, that’s so funny. Alright, next one. Dude, I’m surprised we could get that. – Because it had like, no notes.
– Good combos. I’m actually kind of embarrassed that I know these songs. I need to like, guess wrong so that— To hide the fact that I know pop music…! *laughs* What?! Is that actually how it goes? – Huh?
– Is that actually how it goes? Yeah. Oh! Oh, oh, oh! Oh, okay, that helped. Uh… It’s a girl, for sure. Right? – *humming*
– Well, there’s two people. This is literally just.. Bro, is that— The whole thing is in one chord, it’s E minor. Yeah. Ah!!! I know! I know! I know it! Ohh no, I— I can hear it in my head, but I just don’t know the song name. I know song, but I don’t know song name. Ohh, I don’t know… Actually it’s just this. *chuckles* – *chuckles*
– It’s like… – Nah, don’t add a second chord into it man.
– *chuckles* I don’t know man. Like— Oh, okay, is the guy Khalid? Yes. *gasps* – Ohh!!!!!
– How do you know [it’s] Khalid? I don’t know the girl though, who’s the girl? Billie Eilish. Oh really? Yeah yeah yeah… Dude that was so hard, because, literally it was one chord. – *laughs* Yeah…
– I was like “Bro..” It’s got one chord. Okay, you don’t have to play it, I get the point. – You keep playing the same thing I was like, “It’s not…I can’t…”
– That’s literally how it goes. *chuckles* Okay. I’m getting like, cheerleader vibes. Na na na na, na na… Bro, it sounds like a… …like a beginner class piano thing… Is there a bass or like an accompaniment? Like harmony? – *snickers*
– I have no idea. What is it? Shawn Mendes. What?! “If I Can’t Have You.” I actually don’t know that song. Oh. Oh no, this is getting hard now. – You’re picking harder ones.
– Yeah. I know how you felt last time now. Ohh, BTS “Idol”. – Yeah, okay.
– Yeah, yeah, yeah. I mean, nah, I don’t…listen to pop music. What are you on about…? – I’m strictly classical…
– Oh, oh, oh, oh. Oh I don’t think you’ll know this one. Try me. Oh. Thomas the Tank Engine…? Taylor Swift. Taylor Swi— Oh, it starts with T, close enough. – What song was it?
– “Me.” Oh, I don’t know that song. *singing* Oh. Oh. Oh, oh, oh, oh! – Yeah yeah, ah, okay. Yeah, yeah.
– Yeah. I should’ve play that. *scoffs* You’re doing pretty well. *hums along* Sounds slightly familiar. Oh!!! *laughs* God’s Plan. – Yeah! *laughs*
– Drake. Yeah… – I actually need to get something.
– Yeah. Like, give me something. *sings along* Practice 40 hours a day! Oh! Um… – Blackpink, um…
– Yeah…! The song is… Blackpink! – “DDU-DU DDU-DU”. Yeah yeah yeah yeah…
– Yeah! How many have you got so far? – I don’t know.
– I’m running out of pop songs. I don’t know any pop songs, guys. Oh, yeah. *chuckles* Okay. Oh. Wait. I’m so confused… I can’t get the pitch. But that’s the bit— Is there a pitch? If it’s rap I’m just going to go with Drake. Is it Drake? It’s “B**** Lasagna”. *evil laughter* Wait. “B**** Lasagna, b****—” Dude, that was way off! Oh… Oh yeah, I got the wrong note. What was this one? Yours sounded like pentatonic. Wait, wait. Oh I know, I know you were doing… Yeah that part. Yeah yeah yeah yeah. Close enough. Close enough. (both) B****, Lasagne! – Oh, that was pretty funny.
– Here you go. Dude, 200 million! Wow, PewDiePie’s a pop star! He’s actually a pop star. You know, Charlie Puth was a… A YouTuber? Who’s Charlie Puth? I mean…I mean, yeah- *laughs* Next thing we’re gonna do is become pop stars. Alright guys, TwoSet’s going to become pop stars. Just abandon everything we’ve ever done. – Betray everything.
– Just betray our symphonies, do four chords. No more of a… The only piece I can play is… Ah, so much nicer! – It is so much nicer, actually.
– Yeah… Wow, that was actually legit. That’s what happens when you practice. Whoa!!!! Ready guys? That’s my knowledge of pop music. – Dude I think we did alright. We got 4 out of…8?
– I think it was like—yeah. There you guys have it. Did you guys guess what I was trying to play? Hit a like below if you like this kind of video. We’ll um, maybe do some more? Yep. Subscribe and see you guys next time.